Home

Urbanization of Chandernagore started centering round three localities Khalisani, Boro Kishanganj and Gondalpara. Chandannagar was established as a French colony in 1673, obtaining permission from Ibrahim Khan, the then Nawbab of Bengal, to establish a trading post on the right bank of the river Hooghly.

Read More

From the Desk of Commissioner

Sri Swapan Kumar Kundu

Commissioner

Chandernagore Municipal Corporation

 

Committee Members:-

  • Sri Ram Chakraborty
  • Sri Munna Agarwal
  • Sri Animesh Banerjee
  • Sri Snigdha Roy

 

 

Helpline No : 033-2683-5297/2562/6706Fax No :033-26835068